- This event has passed.
4-Day Android App Entrepreneur
December 3, 2016 10:00 am - December 10, 2016 5:00 pm£499 - £699
Do you want to turn your idea into an app?
Join our 4 day App Entrepreneur course and learn how to make an app from beginning to end!
We’ll guide you step-by-step through how to make 7 popular apps from the app store. But we realise that becoming an app entrepreneur is not just about programming. That’s why we will equip you will App Design and App Marketing skills during the course.
No programming experience necessary! You’ll learn how to make apps natively in Java during the course. We’ve kids aged 14 on the course, we’ve had software engineers who’ve programmed for 30 years on the course, it doesn’t matter what you do. As long as you’re keen to learn, we’re here for you!
These are the apps you will code and build by the end of the course:
I Am Rich
Your first app will be nod to the infamous $999 App store app by the same name and get you familiar with using Android Studio.
Vixion: Build your own Kuku Kube Game
Design a simple puzzle game to test your vision.
Dicee: Code a Las Vegas Dice App
and make it fit every screen size and device orientation.
Quizzler: Program a Quiz App
Make your own version of the famous “Quiz Up” app.
Destini: Create a Choose-Your-Own Adventure App
Inspired by the app store sensation that is “Lifeline”.
Clima: Make a Beautiful Location Based Weather App
Learn how to use your GPS sensor and display live weather data from the internet.
Flash Chat: Program your own Whatsapp clone
Learn to store and retrieve data from the cloud.
The App Entrepreneur Course Schedule:
- Sat, December 3rd: 10:00 – 17:00 Foundation in App Programming
- Tue, December 6th: 18:30 – 20:00 Seminar in App Design and UX
- Thu,December 8th: 18:30 – 20:00 Seminar in App Launch & Marketing strategies
- Sat, December 10th: 10:00 – 17:00 Intermediate App Programming
- Lifetime online course access. With over 50 hours of video content detailing step-by-step instructions for the complete Android course.
Android track requirements:
- Bring your own laptop and complete the Android setup prior to the course.
- Optional (recommended): bring an Android phone/tablet with a USB cable to connect it to your laptop to install your apps on them.
Still unsure? Check out what our past students thought about the course.
Book now before it’s gone!